Do you want to make a difference in your community? Here are some of many ways you can get involved with citizen advocacy:
- Make a tax-deductible financial contribution to our 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and ensure the future of citizen advocacy in our community.
- Become a Citizen Advocate.
- Become an Advocate Associate—offer your skills, talents, expertise, and influence to a Citizen Advocate who is advocating for his or her protégé. Advocate Associates are needed in the areas of networking, political savvy, law, journalism, financial planning, housing, employment, medical, fluency in languages, and education.
- Become a board member or a committee member (for example, join the Fundraising Committee or Publicity Committee).
- Tell us about people you know who may be interested in Citizen Advocacy.
- Arrange for us to give a presentation to your organization, social club, faith community, or group of friends.
Contact us to get involved today!
Changing our community one match at a time
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-38792180-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);